Order Bees Now for Spring 2013!
Rules for Ordering and Pickup
We care A LOT about the Health and Happiness of our girls. Because of this, we ask that you please read the rules below and follow them in order to keep all of the bees comfortable.
• Orders must be made in advance of pick up dates as we will sell out.
• Pick up weekend must be selected at time of purchase.
• Pick up weekend times are as follows:
Saturday 10am to 6pm
Sunday 10am to 6 pm
• Bees that are not picked up on selected weekend are forfeited.
• Supplies are limited so order early.
• Return cages within 30 days for refund of cage deposit.
• Package includes one laying queen & approximately 3 pounds of workers
(approximately 10K bees).
• Packages are raised in Northern CA, and are typically gentle and very good honey producers.
• Queens are raised late in season which furthers to insure a well mated queen.
• Bee orders are non-refundable.
• We do not ship bees. Bees must be picked up at the beekind store.
We do not ship bees.
Call the store or email us if you have an questions.